Benefits of Membership
Your membership is vital to the Lessac Institute, and ensures the continuation of Lessac Kinesensic Training workshops, conferences and development all over the world.
For All Members:
• Peer review of presentations and publications
• Research and Publishing support
• Discounts on Training, Conferences, and Regional Events
• Access to the Lessac Institute Listserve, an online forum for questions and information about the Lessac Work
• NEW! Access to the closed Lessac Facebook group, for questions and information about the Lessac Work
• NEW! Access to webinars, interviews and online seminars with Master Teachers
• NEW! Electronic updates and news from the LTRI President and Master Teacher Council throughout the year
• Opportunities to present at Lessac Conferences
• Priority notification of new Lessac publications and articles
For Practitioners, Certified Trainers and Master Teachers:
• Voting Privileges during Board Nominations and at Membership Meetings
• Up-to-date listing on the Lessac Website for Practitioners, Certified Trainers and Master Teachers
The Lessac Institute® has four different levels of membership:
Individual Membership - Anyone interested in being a part of the institute who is not already designated as a Lessac Practitioner. Individual members have no voting privileges.
Student Membership - Those currently enrolled in a recognized university or conservatory training program. Student members have no voting privileges.
Associate Membership - Individual designated as a Lessac Practitioner. Associate members have one vote in every election of the general membership.
Professional Membership - Individual designated as a Lessac Certified Trainer or a Lessac Master Teacher. Professional members have one vote in every election by the general membership.